Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Num volte-face, quando eu puder, viro menina-mulher.

domingo, 2 de junho de 2013

French Fleet

I'll do better than to hold you,
When the french fleet arrives. 
My own sweetheart, my own sweet soul;
The thought of ever living alone,
For parting you is to be forever lonely,
Is the most unbearable feeling of them all. 
So I'll do more, I shall do better than to hold you.
And the french fleet will drown.
My own sweetheart, my own body, flesh and blood; 
I beg you,
Never to let go of our hands, never to let us go. 
But the flags are already
waving in the battle waters.
Pretty soon we shall see the ships threat.
It is now time, I beseech you...
My own sweetheart, darling love;
If only I could do better than to hold you...
I should do better than to hold you.
I fear I won't fulfill my duty,
Thus your bravery reveals my cowardly nature.
And if that pleases God, 
Then I shall die with the grace of guilt.
When the french fleet arrives.










2 comentários:

  1. Este está incrível. Ele, seja lá quem for, tem a maior das sortes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) Obrigada, cobarde, sejas lá quem fores...

    ResponderEliminar